Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Men In Gray Suits


Happy Shark Week Everybody!

     Today I finally bought a tablet (not the ipad kind, the original kind!).   I went with a small Wacom Bamboo, and surprisingly it works great, and does exactly what I need it to do!  I was a little worried about it being so tiny, but I guess it turns out that sometimes size doesn't matter, and in this case I got more than I expected for the right price.
 
     I decided to try it out and make a shark piece.  My inspiration for this was a saying that surfers have when the day looks sharky.  To avoid scaring visitors and families, instead of saying out loud "there's sharks in the water", they'll say "there's men in gray suits out here today".  I decided to put them in business suits instead.



No comments:

Post a Comment