Monday, March 7, 2011

BIG BAT BREW

Hey guys!  Some of you that have been following me from the start might have seen my Big Bat Brew beer carton design from the beginning of the quarter.  Here's the update that I completed today (update seems to be the word of the semester).  I have some pretty sweet labels for the bottles, but right now I just have a leftover carton.  Guess I'll have to go buy some more beer :)

The old and the new:


The new one definately looks more like a Pale Ale, the last one looked like blueberry beer -ick!:


And another view:




Let me know if you know where I can find some white sheets, or a nice, clean white space to photograph my carton.  I love my desk, but these cartons want to step up their game!


It's finals week, so I'm keeping veryyy busy!  If you're in finals mode too, be sure to take a break on Wednesday night to come see my poster in the Savannah Stopover Opening Night/Gallery Reception in the Starland District.  See you all there :)


1 comment: